Thursday, September 10, 2020

Trick or Treat

 Cool temperatures and rainy weather are giving us a taste of Fall.  By no means does this mean summer is over it is just nature's way of teasing us.  I'm taking advantage of it and painting Halloween/Fall rocks today.  


I'm planning on hiding them around the yard for Piper.  I'll have little bags of candy with each one.  Kind of a Halloween activity since I'm not sure if trick-or-treating will be happening this year.  I have a few ghosts and monsters to paint yet.

I'm sure I've said this before but Fall is my favorite season.  I have so many memories of this time of year as a kid.  The state fair, playing tag football in the backyard, roasting hotdogs outside and just the sounds and smells associated with the Fall.  This time of year I miss my parents so much.

Since I'm so hot natured the Fall brings a welcome relief from the hot, sweltering Oklahoma summers. 

1 comment:

Olga said...

That is a really cute idea for a Halloween activity.