Tuesday, September 15, 2020

It only took one week of in person school for everyone to start testing positive for Covid.   My daughter woke up this morning with no sense of smell or taste.  She went straight to be tested.  Waiting for results.  My other daughter's teaching assistant and her son have tested positive.  So daughter number 2 is getting tested.  There are numerous children currently being tested.  So soon there will be no teachers to teach!   

Right now I'm a mixture of worried mama and mad as hell.  

4 comments:

kenju said...

I hope they are negative! We worry about this too; one of our daughters is a cardiac nurse, who does not come into contact with covid patients daily, but could. We wear masks whenever anyone in the family comes to visit, and if weather permits, we sit outside and stay 6+ feet apart.

I am so glad we don't have small kids or grandkids any more. We don't have to worry about schooling, or the lack of it.

Olga said...

Very concerning. I am mad for you all!

Elle said...

Yup! And I won't say anything more so as not to start a political war!

Plynjyn said...

You certainly don’t need anything more to worry about in your life. Prayers for everyone involved...