Thursday, September 3, 2020

Semblance of Normalcy

 Today was a pretty good day.  Ron and I got out early this morning and I actually did a little shopping.  First stores I've been in since March and even though I must admit I was nervous and nothing about shopping in masks is normal it's the closest I've felt to normal in 6 months.  I was out trying to find outside games and toys for my daughters.  Since they have to split classes up outside there are areas with nothing for the kids to do.  So I found some ring toss games, hoola hoops, bean bag toss, jump ropes, balls, etc. to use outside.  They aren't allowed to share anything (to keep the chance of cross contamination down) so they had absolutely nothing.  Just one more thing teachers are expected to purchase I guess.

We bought Mike an Alexa.  He loves the one we have and will ask it the craziest questions.  Today he proposed to her and she said she wasn't going to get married until Mars is colonized.  Ron is going to install his for him tomorrow.  We are hoping it's something he can have fun with and will keep him entertained.  His attention span is so short I'm not sure.  I had to write questions for him to ask her.  There are a lot of songs he likes to listen to but he has trouble remembering the names.

I'm trying to just not get on facebook or watch the news because every time I do I hear something else that bat @#$% crazy Trump has said and I get so mad it makes me crazy!  The crap he says is so nuts I can't believe the GOP doesn't try to stop him.  I'm hoping he just takes them all down with him.

I saw a watch today that has a countdown of the days until the election.  Kind of funny but I'm not paying $20.00 for it.

I have been painting rocks with Trump's face on them and I put the daily death count and date on the back.  Along with the quote "It is what it is".  I just drop them around town.  Oklahoma is such a red state I'm sure I've managed to piss off a few people around town.


2 comments:

Plynjyn said...

You gave me a much needed chuckle this morning. I feel the same way and just sent my sister an e-mail asking if we can get any nummer to the insane corruption that Cheato and his idiots have in every crevice of their cesspool swamp. Love the rocks you are making and cannot in any way understand how the MAGAs and Evangelicals can continue their support of this morally corrupt pathetic unfit to have the nuclear codes unstable moron.

Olga said...

Good for you pissing off a few red hat wearers, you little rebel!