Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ron sees the oncologist next Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.  I don't know why but this has been one of the appointments I have dreaded the most.  I'm afraid they are going to burst Ron's bubble of hope and that scares me.  This morning he was so upbeat and said he felt it was positive news that the cancer was growing slowly.  I feel that is positive also, in fact very positive.  I just want Ron to remain hopeful and I'm afraid of what we may hear.  

Fear is the enemy or at least it is mine.  I am working so hard to not let it sneak up on me and rob me of time and happiness.  I don't want to waste one moment of joy and happiness with Ron.  When we purchased our wedding rings the other day he said, "We have the rest of our lives together" and he's right.  "All my love, all my life~Ron"  That is what he wants engraved inside my band.  I know I will love him for the rest of my life as well.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Ron's positive attitude is important.
He needs to maintain that for it is a powerful weapon that has wonderful healing properties.