Monday, March 14, 2011

After a hectic weekend of critter sitting and moving I can see an end in sight.  We have only to run over to Ron's house this evening and quickly clean and then lock the door for the last time.  It is bitter sweet I suppose.  I'm so happy we are together now and I love knowing he will be home every night after work but it is also sad to let go of a home that held so many memories for both of us.  Since I grew up just around the corner from Ron it is the neighborhood of our youth.  But, Ron is ready to be done with all of this so it is good!


The time change is catching up with me this afternoon.  My body says, "What the heck is going on?"   I didn't have any trouble getting up at my usual time but I'm crashing about a 1/2 hour early this afternoon.  

 

3 comments:

kenju said...

Glad that is almost behind you.

For some reason, DST is not bothering me at all this week, in fact, I haven't had to nap in the last 3 days.

marciamayo said...

On step in front of the other, that's the way to do it.

Olga said...

That is one big job over and done. Moving and a time change in the same weekend...I admire the fact that you managed to not crash a half a day early.