Monday, March 21, 2011

Lovin That Man of Mine!

What a productive weekend!!!!!!  My obsessive compulsive needs were met and we worked like Trojans and got the house put back together.  Ahhhhhhh it feels so good!  Seriously, it feels so good to have some order back in my life.  We managed to get everything we wanted to do accomplished this weekend.  There are some other projects we need to address but we can just tackle them one at a time.  

I need to hire someone to take care of the yard this summer because I think we will be too busy with medical issues to worry about it.  Normally I like taking care of the yard myself but I just don't think I can handle it this summer.  Tomorrow we see the oncologist again and hopefully will have some idea as to when or if surgery is next.  I'm fairly confident that Ron will have surgery soon.  So, the yard is a very low priority.

We've been living together now one month!  It sure doesn't seem like it.  My how time flies when you are having fun and we are having fun in spite of everything.  Mike is doing well right now, Ron isn't getting sick when he eats.  We have a chance to extend Ron's life expectancy.  All in all....things are positive and I'm full of gratitude!



3 comments:

kenju said...

HOORAY for some good news!! My yard would be the least of my worries, were I you.

marciamayo said...

all good news.

Arkansas Patti said...

A wonderful and welcome positive post. So happy for you.