Monday, November 1, 2010

It was a weekend of nervous anticipation, fear like I've never known, reflection, and love.  I am learning something about myself every day as I go through this journey along side Ron.  

The first thing that became apparent is that there isn't a material posession in this world that really matters in the overall scheme of things.  When faced with end of life issues you realize that we all become stripped naked of everything that is of this world.  We are as naked as the day we were born.  It all comes down to what and who we are on the inside.  It is about the love we have given and the love we have received.  That is what we take with us, the only thing .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning comes
ready or not
Hold steady the course
Helen

marciamayo said...

You are right, Dani. It's a lesson we will all learn at some time. I'm thinking about you and Ron regularly.