Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, I'm sitting here waiting on the plumber! All the sinks, toilets, and bathtub decided to back up this morning. Always something! I'm hoping I don't have to replace the sewer line. It has been a possibility for the past couple of years. Just trying to make it last as long as possible. They are supposed to be here this morning but as usual you just have to sit and wait.... no telling when they will actually get here.

Well, $145.00 later and the sink is draining. Even though the pay is good I still wouldn't want to be a plumber. I do wish I had one in the family though.........

2 comments:

kenju said...

I have always wished we had one in the family, too. Especially so when our septic system backed up last year. Glad yours was fixable.

Arkansas Patti said...

Mechanics and plumbers, if you find a good one, marry him or adopt him, which ever works.