Friday, July 10, 2009

Hooray it's Friday and it has come none to soon. They are delivering the shingles for the roof this morning and "may" have it completed by the time I get home from work. If not it will be done tomorrow. I'm not sure about spending my Saturday with hammering over my head all day but I'll deal with it. Monday they will begin installing the siding on the house.

My electric locks in my car have a short and so the car locks and unlocks at will. I never know if I'll find the car locked or not in the morning and sure enough it wasn't this morning and my little car thief had hit again. The door was standing ajar and the glove compartment was open. They never steal anything because I don't keep anything in the car but it is so irritating none the less. I always leave a note in the glove compartment to "please shut the car door after you finish looking for loot so the car battery won't lose it's charge" but I guess they can't read. Who am I kidding....they don't care if my battery goes dead. I have a 96 Nissan Sentra with no hubcaps. What do they possible think they will find in that car? If I put a nickel in the car and they stole the car I'd only lose a nickel. The car is a regular grapes of wrath mobile. But it gets me from point A to point B and that's all I care about. I so wish I had a garage but it was converted into a room many years ago to give us more living space. Now that the girls are gone I really don't need the space but I don't want to spend the money to change it back into a garage....besides I've gotten used to the extra storage space.

Thieves..........beware...someday I will alarm that car with a blow horn. I'll catch you some day in the act.

2 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Why those little varmits. Perhaps if you leave a note asking them to please "leave the door OPEN", they might be contrary enough to close it.
Too bad you can't rent a pit bull to spend the night in your car. Once ought to do it.

kenju said...

Yeah, I might find a guard dog for a night or two and leave it in the car. That'll teach 'em!