Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another hot day here, 104 this afternoon. It was just too hot to get outside and do anything. The new roof was done yesterday when I got home from work and it looks great. They did a really good job. I went out and purchased some vinyl shutters and have them ready to put up after they get the siding finished. That's supposed to start Monday. I don't know how they work in this heat. It would be brutal to be putting dark shingles on a room in 104 degree temperatures. Gad

Today was my son-in-laws birthday and we all went to a new restaurant for dinner. It was a cute little Bistro and the food was fantastic. I had the salmon and it was really good. I need to remember to take my camera with me but I never seem to remember. I've never been much of a photographer but I need to get better about documenting family memories. Something I'll work on.

2 comments:

kenju said...

I don't know how roofers do it. even in the 80's and 90's, being up on a hot roof would be unbearable.

Arkansas Patti said...

This heat is really tough on workers. On a roof?? Good grief. Now you need a good rain to test the roof.
I had to walk Mighty at 4AM and it was all ready 82. Ouch.