Monday, March 30, 2020

Creating A Routine

We are really trying to establish a routine.  A short time ago I purchased some exercise dvd's designed specifically for seniors.  Some of them are seated, some include weights and others are for balance and strengthening.  Ron and I have set time aside each morning to do the exercises.  We are also walking 15 to 30 minutes each day.  Mike usually does this with us.  I'm hoping this helps us resist the urge to just sit and eat all day!

Yesterday my daughter Julie brought her dogs over for a play date with Ellie.  We observed social distancing but it was so good to see her and visit with her for awhile.  The weather was perfect.  

Today we are having thunder storms.  As long as there is no severe weather I'm ok with some rain.

I heard this morning that Amazon workers are threatening to strike along with some of the food delivery service workers.  I can't say that I blame them.  They are all risking their lives to do this kind of work and making millions for their prospective companies.  It is only right that they be given hazard pay as well as good medical leave if they acquire the virus.  It's about time that some of these companies learn to pass it down...............

What do you think about President Trump wanting Governor's to "play nice" if they want to get their medical supplies.  Sometimes I think we are dealing with a four year-old.  It just baffles the mind.  Honestly I stopped listening to his briefings because so much of it was him just wanting to be praised.   Since Dr. Fauci is no longer attending these briefings I haven't found a reason to listen quite frankly.  I guess the Doctor wasn't "playing nice".

Hope all are well!

 

1 comment:

Olga said...

A routine is important and I am trying to maintain one as well. otherwise I can't even tell what day it is.
I can't watch the briefings and I don't want to add to the ratings either. Such an egomaniac.