Tricoul cu Guler
11 months ago
Getting older isn't just about arm flab or memory loss. It has its advantages like senior discounts or two for one at IHOP (between the hours of 4 and 6pm only). It's not much different than the terrible twos but without the spankings....that is unless you want one.
2 comments:
As you wrote yesterday, there are so many areas that need to be addressed. I did hear a politician stating that she did not understand how anyone could be against background checks for criminals. I thought no rational person would be, but unfortunately the criminals themselves are against it and know how to get around it. Enforcement is a major factor in this debate as far as I am concerned.
And the crying need for mental health services...when is that going to be on the table?
I agree with you Olga! I don't know what it will take!
Post a Comment