Monday, April 8, 2013

Hands off the button Pugsley!


As if the world doesn't have enough to worry about with glaciers melting, dissolving ozone, pesticides and environmental poisoning, we now have to deal with an almost 30 year old Asian sociopath who closely resembles Gomez Addams' son Pugsley.  It really is a frightening situation but right now I have more on my plate than I can handle without taking on foreign diplomacy with an idiot.  Did this kid play to many violent video games or what?

The weekend went way too fast.  We barely started working in the backyard when we ran out of weed eater string and the battery died.  I was trying to get the fence line cleaned up because I am getting an estimate for a new fence.  We have an 18 year old moving in to his parents rent house next door.  Eighteen year old out on his own for the first time.....oh the fun they will have.  So..we decided to get a privacy fence!

Sometimes Ron and I seem to be communicating from different time zones.  I'm just a talker.  Always have been and guess I'll go out talking.  He doesn't talk much at all...only when prompted.  The problem is he's a great listener (which isn't a bad thing in itself) but he takes every word I say and carves it in stone.  Sometimes I'm just talking out loud to work out a problem or make a decision about something.  In other words what I say may not mean a darn thing.  Or I may change my mind a million times before I finally make a decision.  Not good but just the way I work.  Ron is such a black and white thinker that this must make him crazy.  

I guess if that's our worst problem then we don't have much to worry about.  I need to listen more and he needs to ask more questions.

My niece has been really depressed lately and I wish I knew how to help her.  I'm so helpless when it comes to understanding depression.  The way I deal with things is to get busy.  The more I do the better I feel.  I don't understand how paralyzing depression can be.  I don't know how to help her.

We are still preparing for Ron's surgery.  Lining up our ducks.  Staying busy keeps the anxiety down!



So............Kim Dumb Un............back off......I have bigger fish to fry than you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I admire your "staying busy keeps the anxiety down" wish it was that easy for me.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick

Anonymous said...

Ι аm reallу happу to glance at this weblog postѕ ωhich сonsists of plеnty οf useful information,
thankѕ for provіdіng ѕuсh statіstics.


Rеѵiew mу webpagе - scout1erearras.org