Tricoul cu Guler
10 months ago
Getting older isn't just about arm flab or memory loss. It has its advantages like senior discounts or two for one at IHOP (between the hours of 4 and 6pm only). It's not much different than the terrible twos but without the spankings....that is unless you want one.
2 comments:
We only have electric power, but I am sure when the bill comes in, we will both faint.
Turn the heat back on, though, we don't want you to freeze. Put it on 60* and wear lots of sweaters.
There has to be something wrong. Is it metered? I'd call the company and ask for a recount. Seriously.
We got about a foot and it is beautiful. I did all my house work prior to the storm in case the power went out so now all I can do is enjoy the scenery. Love it.
Post a Comment