Tricoul cu Guler
10 months ago
Getting older isn't just about arm flab or memory loss. It has its advantages like senior discounts or two for one at IHOP (between the hours of 4 and 6pm only). It's not much different than the terrible twos but without the spankings....that is unless you want one.
4 comments:
The last baby shower I attended was over ten years ago, so I am sure there are many new things out there. My daughter used the Boppy with her twins and loved it. It does resemble a horse collar!
I agree the Pee Pee Tee Pee is a joke. Those of us who've raised children know you are training the mother, not the child, with those gadgets.
My daught-in-law used the Boppy nursing pillow and loved it.
How did we survive our own infancies without all the stuff available now?
Now that sounds like a fun time and glad Ron could enjoy.
Hope that no game thing catches on.
Post a Comment