Thursday, February 17, 2011

http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/157083.aspx

The estate sale is just about ready.  I hope it is a success!

I've been sick with some kind of bug.  Mike is going back to the hospital.  Found out he bought a gun.  (Our gun laws evidently aren't worth a hoot) He was having suicidal thoughts again so we are getting him back into the hospital. 

Tomorrow we get the results of Ron's PET scan.  His appointment is at 9:45 and I'm terrified.  I hope I can be strong for Ron.  Sometimes I feel like I'm standing outside myself watching events unfold around me.  Sometimes I feel like I've lost myself and I have no idea who I am anymore.  There are so many things in my life that I have absolutely no control over.  I'm just a passenger along for the ride, nothing more than a spectator.

5 comments:

Betty said...

I'm sorry about your brother, but it's probably for the best if he is suicidal, again. Good luck with the results of the Pet Scan.

Anonymous said...

I so hope the passenger who is just along for the ride has a good sturdy seat belt.
I worry with you.
Helen

marciamayo said...

I'm thinking about you all today.

Arkansas Patti said...

So sorry about Mike. Am very glad he has been separated from the gun. It appears gun laws are a joke.
Praying Ron's PET scan is positive.
Hang on girl.

Olga said...

Such a load you have been given. My heart aches for your brother because he must have his own burden as well. There are things you cannot control (change), that is true. You're not the driver on this trip, but I sense you are more than a passenger, especially for Ron.
We have not met, but I think of you so often and wish you a fork in the road you are on right now.