Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

It is Good Friday and I can't help but think about this time last year when my mother passed away.  It doesn't seem possible that it has been a year.  

Ron got the results of his CT scan today and they saw a 2 centimeter nodule where his kidney was removed.  They were unable to identify what it is but they decided to wait another 6 months and do another CT scan and if there is no change they will presume it is scar tissue.  What a merciless waiting game Cancer dictates.

I have to shop for Easter dinner when I get off work.  We really didn't celebrate Easter last year so I'm anxious to gather family around and celebrate the beginning of spring and the renewal it brings.

Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Betty said...

The aftermath of cancer is like waiting for the other shoe to fall. It's hard to put it out of your mind from one checkup to the next. I hope everything turns out all right for him.