Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too Cute!




 
 

 

Aren't these puppies cute.  I don't know if I'd pay to have them cut in such high fashion hairdoos but they sure are cute.    We were dog sitting this weekend for my niece's Yorkie and every time I am around one of the dogs for awhile I start wanting another dog.  I'm just not ready yet.  I want to be retired before I get another dog.  This has been the longest time I have ever been without a pet (8 years) now.  But, I just want to be able to devote my time and attention to a dog when I get another one.

4 comments:

Linda said...

We got a little dog about 2 years ago. We chose a rescue dog partly because I want to be sure I outlive it, so ours was five when we got him. Now I'm having second thoughts since my husband has serious health issues. If he is in the hospital and I need to be with him, who will walk the dog?

The honest truth is I'm a cat person.

oklhdan said...

I like cats and dogs Linda. Cats are a lot more independent and don't seem to mind being left alone at times.

kenju said...

Our last dog has been dead for 14 years, as I was reminded by my daughter this week. I now have 2 cats, and they are so much easier than dogs!

Arkansas Patti said...

Gotta love a Pom with a mowhawk.
A dog probably could wait till retirement but Judy is right, cats don't require the attention and can fill a lap on a cold day.