Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Perfect Storm??????

Whether it is perfect or not we have another winter blast headed our way.  This one is going to be more ice than snow with the possibility of power outages state wide.  YUK..... The last time that happened I was without electricity for more than a week.   Just as I wrote that I thought about the people in Haiti and I take back all my whining.  If we ever think we have it bad we just need to pause a moment and think beyond ourselves.  We have no idea how bad it can get. 

I have more than a busy day ahead today.  Meetings all day long and in to the night.  I'm sure glad I got a good night's sleep last night.  I should be able to get to my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning before the weather goes to the dogs tomorrow night.

Time to get my head in the game and knuckle down.  Good day to all!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, I too have been catching myself whe I whine about the small things in life.

kenju said...

I hope you don't get as much as you expect. We are slated for snow or ice this weekend, and since I am driving a rental van, I doubt I'll venture out in it and risk an accident. :-/