Thursday, December 31, 2009

We had another snow fall the other night, only about 2 inches.  There is still quite a bit of snow in the yards but the streets are clear now.  I haven't seen this much snow in Oklahoma since I was a kid.  Very pretty!

My daughter Julie is having a New Year's Eve party tonight and Ron and I will go for a little while but I don't do the midnight thing anymore. 

Anyone have any New Year's Resolutions?  I haven't given it much thought.  I just want to try to do the best I can in whatever I do.  That's about as much of a resolution as I have made. 

I do hope that 2010 is a happy, propsperous and healthy year for all.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

kenju said...

And the same to you.

I haven't made resolutions in many years, since I know I am doomed to failure.

Arkansas Patti said...

Haven't seen a New Year come in many a moon. Somehow they seem to start with out my attention.
Hope this is a great year for you and all you love.