Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My feet haven't touched the ground since Friday, I've been on the go every day since.  My daughter and I have been working on a family dvd of old family pictures to give as a Christmas gifte  We finally finished it last night and the first time we played it all the way through we both just started bawling!  Very nostalgic with grandparents now gone.  But I think it will be a great keepsake for the family.

I think I can have a breather today.  My list is much shorter for today.  I still have to pick up a prescription, buy some stamps and go to the grocery store for some last minute items but that's not too bad!  At least we don't have 2 feet of snow to deal with.  It is turning cold today but as long as the roads are clear I'm good to go.

Hope everyone has a glorious Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Dani.

oklhdan said...

Merry Christmas Greg!

kenju said...

Your foot must be better! Good!

Have a Merry Christmas and a very good year to come!

oklhdan said...

Merry Christmas Judy...I'm still babying the foot but it is better..thanks!

Betty said...

I hope you can slow down, soon, and enjoy the season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.