Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well, this is my first chance to post since last week. My mother was transferred back to the hospital last Friday and that is where I've been for the past 4 days. Today she was taken out of isolation and things are beginning to look up for a change. I have no idea where we are going from here but we will take it one day at a time. Thank goodness I saw my own doctor a couple weeks ago because the anti-depressants are working wonderfully...........I highly recommend them if you are under stress! I just came into the office for a couple of hours but will be going back to the hospital this afternoon. I'm keeping a positive attitude and I hope I have many more days left to spend with my mother. She's a sweetie!

1 comment:

kenju said...

I'm so glad your pills are working, and I will keep my fingers crossed about your mom. Hope she recovers soon.