Friday, March 20, 2009

I went to the hospital this morning in hopes of catching the doctor but alas my plan didn't work. The nurse told me that since it is Friday he may not do his rounds until his office closes at 12:00. It is impossible to predict when these doctors will be around. I couldn't get my mother to wake up for breakfast so I wasn't able to feed her this morning. I wanted to see how she would do with the change in diet but I guess I'll just have to check with her aide to see how she did. I'm not expecting her to eat much as this has been the pattern but I can still hope. I really don't want to her to have a feeding tube but it may be the only option. I'm trying to balance work and care of my mother and brother at the same time. I wish I could retire because it would be so much easier.

1 comment:

kenju said...

Hang in there. Peace will come eventually.