Monday, May 17, 2021

Rain, Rain, go away.....

Well the contractor came this weekend and we have the  of work to be done finalized.  Don't have a time-line of when they will be getting started.  Of course the weather is acting up again and a hail threat has been forecast.  If it is going to hail again I'd rather it happen BEFORE we get the new roof.

What do you think about the new CDC guidelines?  I'm not sure they mean much.  If you've been vaccinated you can remove masks in most instances.  How the heck do you know who has been vaccinated and who hasn't.  It's easier to tell with mask requirements in place.  You can bet those without masks haven't and aren't planning to be vaccinated.  Now you will have no idea at all.  Our city has a mask mandate until June 1st.  I figure they will drop it after the 1st.  I'm concerned we are moving a little too fast.  Oh well.  This was messed up from the beginning.

We have a forecast of rain for the next 7 days.  A total rainfall expected of 5 to 7 inches.  Our backyard is already a swamp.  But, it should help out the drought areas in Oklahoma.  Wheat farmers should be happy.



1 comment:

Olga said...

I am still wearing my mask and social distancing. It got to be instinctive so it's going to take a while to get out of the habit but I am not even inclined to try yet.