Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 Well, like everything else that's going on we are now getting unusually cold weather for Oklahoma.  Right now it is 7 degrees and will be about 17 below zero tonight.  They predicted 14 inches of snow but we don't have nearly that much.  Some places have 6 foot snow drifts but we are ok on that front.  I've just retreated under the covers and Ellie and I are keeping each other warm.

Ron, Mike and I are fully vaccinated now and my daughters have each received their first dose.  This was such a relief to me.  One clinic opened up to teachers for one day because they had so many cancellations due to weather. So the girls took advantage of the opportunity and got their shots.

Like a lot of people I watched the impeachment trial.  I had no expectation of a conviction so I wasn't disappointment with the result.  I just want 45 to fade away which unfortunately he has no intention of doing.  

Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's day and staying warm and toasty!

2 comments:

Plynjyn said...

Glad you have Ellie to snuggle with. The good that came from the trial is all that was exposed, The who,what and where of the seditionist movement. I agree that I don’t even like seeing his Orange carcass show up in a news cycle, but he will be convicted in other courts so I will continue to close my eyes but listen to how Teflon Don runs out of Teflon.

Olga said...

A benefit to the weather for teachers. Continue to stay safe and warm.