Tuesday, June 11, 2019

More pokes and prodding

Last week we were dog sitting Ellie's sister Winnie.  It went pretty well but was a challenge with all the rain we've been having.  My floors were horrible.  Finally got everything clean yesterday.  

Today I had another CT scan with contrast.  Fortunately the IV was started on the first stick and no one had to go get an ultrasound machine to find a vein.  I think all the water I've been drinking helped a lot....plumped up those veins. I see the oncologist on Thursday to get the results. 

I still haven't gotten the results of the stomach biopsy but I'm sure if it had been bad someone would have called by now.  I'm giving the office a call tomorrow though.

I must say that all this rain sure has made the flowers grow.  Our backyard is really in bloom. 

I had my favorite visitor over Saturday for a play date.  She looked like she had grown a foot in just the past two weeks.  She had us hopping for five hours playing catch in the backyard and blowing bubbles.  She is one busy bee.  I was glad I was feeling pretty good although Ron had to help keep her entertained because I couldn't keep up.  Friday night we are taking her to see The Life of Pets II.  I think I'm more excited to see it than Piper.  I thought the first movie was darling.

For some reason I didn't sleep hardly at all last night.  Maybe 3 hours total so I'm just exhausted tonight.  I'm heading to bed.

1 comment:

Olga said...

If only they could parcel out that pre-schooler energy -- bet it would sell like CBD.