Monday, June 3, 2019

Fighting Fatigue and T-Mobile

Fatigue is my biggest problem lately.  I get up and dressed about every other day now.  I have enough energy to navigate what I need to do one day and then I need the next to recover.  Yesterday I cooked my brother's weekly meals and today I recovered.  I've made a note to talk to the doctor about this new development.

Ellie's sister is staying with us for a week.  Ellie is having a hard time sharing Ron and I with her.  She finally allowed Winnie to sit in our laps this evening but it took her all day to concede.  She is definitely an only dog.  

I forgot to mention I have a CT scan on the 11th and the the oncologist again on the 13th.  I hope I have the results of the stomach biopsy by then.  Still no word from them.

Two years ago my brother's identity was stolen.  Someone used his social security number to order $2300 worth of I-phones over the telephone. They were delivered to my brother's old address and picked up by the thief.  (Not a very good practice on T-Mobiles part)  We sent them the police report but they continue to turn it over to collection agencies.  I put a hold on Mike's credit so no one could open another account in his name but the collection agencies still call.  Tomorrow I'm going to visit T-Mobile and tell them they are billing a schizophrenic and good luck with collecting.  I'm getting sick of the bullying.  Mike's not responsible for any debt according to the police.  So I'm giving the last a final copy of the police report to them and I'll throw in some advice for free.  STOP opening accounts over the phone...................... !!

3 comments:

Florence said...

Fatigue is a real problem for me too. I find that I can accomplish only one major thing each day—- if I clean the bathroom, there’s no going to do an errand until the next day. I’ve had to learn to ask my husband to help—he honestly doesn’t see things that need to be done unless I ask him. Anyway, I hope your health improves and that you are safe from the atrocious weather.

Olga said...

An old saying -- it never rains but it pours -- seems to fit. Praying for all good results for you and end to all the stresses. At least one or two!

oklhdan said...

Florence, so far we have been spared the worst of the weather. A few tornadoes have sent us to the shelter but none hit close. So many people in Okla have experienced the severe flooding and it will be a long time before roads are repaired and homes are livable again. My husband is the safe way. He doesn't know what to do unless I tell him. But his help is greatly appreciated.

Olga, we should get the T-Mobile situation resolved one way or another this afternoon. Today is looking positive!