Sunday, September 20, 2015

Yesterday I posted pictures of the "pink" house across the street.  It needs no explanation.  It is hideous and I don't see any hope of it being changed.

But, yesterday afternoon Ron was letting the dog outside when he said, "I think we are being mooned".  I of course went to see what he was talking about and there is our neighbor's yard (at the back of our house) was a 15 to 20 foot statue of a naked lady, bending over mind you.  Her butt facing toward the back of our house.  It is our view from the patio.

Well, intrigued we had to take pictures.  

This thing is huge.  If she were standing I am sure she'd be taller than the roof line of the house.

Actually we got quite tickled.  Ron said he had never seen a lawn ornament quite like it.  We are curious as to what the naked lady is doing.  Ron thinks she is pulling weeds.

Ron says we are living in an eclectic neighborhood.  That all these neighbors are doing is expressing their artistic styles.

I don't know what it is about but I'm afraid my husband will be spending quite a bit of time on the back patio.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Maybe it's her yoga pose.

Olga said...

Obviously you do not live in a community with a Home Owners Association. Count your blessings.