Thursday, November 14, 2013

Up Up and Away

Every year we hold a golf cart Christmas parade here at the hospital.  It it a very competitive competition and there are some elaborate floats done every year.  This year Administration is entering a float.  The theme of the parade is Disney Christmas so we are going to create the UP house from the movie UP.  (If you have never seen this movie it is adorable)


We will turn the golf cart into the house and then suspend helium balloons from the roof.  We are going to put led lights inside the balloons since the parade is after dark.


I need to find a stuffed dog to be Dug and his cone of shame.  I think I'll have him looking out the window of the house.  

We only have $50.00 to use on the float so this will be tricky!  I just love doing this stuff and the parade is so much fun.  I am not good with video cameras but I'm going to try and film and post the parade this year.  Wish me luck!
 

1 comment:

Olga said...

Very cute. 50 bucks seems like a pretty tight budget.