Tricoul cu Guler
10 months ago
Getting older isn't just about arm flab or memory loss. It has its advantages like senior discounts or two for one at IHOP (between the hours of 4 and 6pm only). It's not much different than the terrible twos but without the spankings....that is unless you want one.
6 comments:
Well then, best wishes to the bride! I know you will be beautiful and Ron is the luckiest man on earth.
I like what Marcia said - Ron IS a very lucky man!! Best wishes to you and congratulations to him. I wish I lived close enough to make a bouquet for you.
All right, lets get this show on the road. I do hope you post pictures for those of us who care but are far away to crash the wedding.
Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both! I too am too far away to crash the wedding but would love to see pictures of the big day!
That is exciting news--best wishes and congratulations to you both.
I wish you were close so I could pick your brain on flower ideas Judy. I have no imagination what-so-ever. I think we are going to Raleigh on our honeymoon. We haven't finalized our plans yet but I would like to do this for Ron so he can see his grandson play lacrosse.
Post a Comment