Thank you Olga from Confessions of a Grandma for the award. I appreciate you even thinking me worthy. I have never received an award before but I will try to follow the instructions as follows:
The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
- Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
- Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
A young woman in search of herself.
A wonderful blog about caring for a loved one with Multiple Sclerosis. A resource of information for all caregivers.
The New Sixty
The best storyteller I've ever encountered.
For those who have a passion for beautiful flowers and want to see creativity at its finest.
A Slower Pace
A glimpse of retirement and a woman blessed with many talents.
When I started blogging it was only intended to be a way to keep record of what was going on in my life. Over time, as changes occurred in my life, it evolved into many different things. It became a place to vent frustrations, share happiness, record memorable events in my life and best of all, a place to connect with others and make new friends.