Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thanks to the Academy!


Thank you Olga from Confessions of a Grandma for the award.  I appreciate you even thinking me worthy.  I have never received an award before but I will try to follow the instructions as follows:

The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers.  – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs. 
When  you win the award there a few details that need to be attended to:
  1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
  3.  Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
  4.   Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
  5.   Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
These are some of my favorite blogs to follow.  Check them out.

Online Therapy
A young woman in search of herself.
                       
Caregivingly Yours
A wonderful blog about caring for a loved one with Multiple Sclerosis.  A resource of information for all caregivers.

The New Sixty
The best storyteller I've ever encountered.

Justaskjudy
For those who have a passion for beautiful flowers and want to see creativity at its finest.

A Slower Pace
A glimpse of retirement and a woman blessed with many talents.

When I started blogging it was only intended to be a way to keep record of what was going on in my life.  Over time, as changes occurred in my life,  it evolved into many different things.  It became a place to vent frustrations, share happiness, record memorable events in my life and best of all, a place to connect with others and make new friends.

1 comment:

kenju said...

Thanks so much for the award. I write so seldom now that it surprised me! lol

I appreciate your thinking of me and I will try to see if I can get it on the blog - although the last time I tried that, I didn't have success with it.