Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I need a new deal

Tomorrow I see the doctor and I have a long list of complaints.  I almost don't know where to start.  Hopefully I can get to the bottom of why I'm feeling so yuk.

My son-in-law has been attending a conference in San Antonio the past few days and had the pleasure of getting to know Anne Roosevelt, grand daughter of FDR and Eleanor.  FDR died 4 years before she was born but she knew her grandmother for 13 years.  She and Chris hit it off and he and Jamie have been invited to Maine where Ms. Roosevelt is currently living.  She offered also to give them a personal tour of the white house if they would like to go to Washington.  WOW that sounds so interesting to me.  I always said if I could have lunch with anyone (dead or alive) it would be Eleanor Roosevelt and Helen Keller.

Things are still progressing with Mike.  He sounds good and other than being tired he seems to be doing well.  I don't know what to do with myself these days.  No frantic phone calls 40 times a day.  I have way too much time to think about how awful I feel.  

 

2 comments:

Olga said...

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but...an overload of stress? Way, way too much on your plate?? Just a guess.

Arkansas Patti said...

I used to get migraines when a stressfull period was over. I made it fine through the crisis. I used to call them "lack of tension headaches."
Considering the incredibel amount of stress you have been under, your body just may be saying, "Ok, now pay attention to me."
You are smart to check it out and hope you are feeling much better soon. Let us know.