Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yesterday Ron was working in his garage and was standing on a ladder when the ladder broke and he fell hitting his head on the concrete. He doesn't know how long he blacked out but he was all confused when he woke up. Needless to say he ended up in the emergency room after a considerable amount of persuading and after a CT scan and an MRI it was determined he had a bad concussion. Duh! I picked him up at the ER and had him stay at my house last night. I put him in my daughter's old room because the Dr. said someone had to wake him up every 2 hours all night long. I set my alarm and every 2 hours I got up and strolled through the house to wake him up. I'm not his favorite person this morning and for that matter he's not mine either. Ha. Just kidding! I'm just very tired. I asked him if the doctor was able to find any common sense in his head when he did that MRI. I mean I've been looking for it for 7 years and I haven't seen a glimpse of any.

1 comment:

kenju said...

I sure hope he'll be okay!!