Friday, May 8, 2009

Wednesday I decided to switch from Cox cable to AT&T and I even signed up for internet connection. I don't know why I decided to switch other than the two young men who came by the house were so entertaining. I bet I was the easiest sale they had all day. I'm going to get phone with unlimited long distance (though I have no one to call), tv, internet all for less than what I was paying for cox tv only. Of course now I will have to learn where the channels are all over again. The next thing I'll want is a DVR to record shows. I'd never learn how to use that. I'm not the quickest learner when it comes to electronic gizmos.

I'm sure going to be glad when the weather gets a little better. All this rain has really made for some humid weather. My hair is just one big frizz ball. I've got curls sprouting out from no where and that's saying something since my hair is normally straight as a string! It's even humid indoors! I'm ready to work in the yard just as soon as it dries out. I've got flowers to plant and shrubs to trim.

No comments: