Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday morning and I slept way too late. I guess it was that wild Satuday night watching the tv go on and off that did me in. I normally go to bed by 9:30 but I'm becoming a real party animal. I discovered somethiing else about the Uverse system. If you are on the phone the static causes you to get cut off in mid-sentence. That's not so bad if it is a tele-marketer but not so good if it is family or friends on the line. They just think you are rude. I have to say my patience is starting to run thin. My feeling now is they shouldn't offer the system until they have worked out all the problems. They will have trouble getting people to come back to it and word-of-mouth will kill em. I know....I have a big mouth! It is really cutting in and out today, much worse than yesterday.

Well, I'm going to dig in the dirt today. I've got a few outside projects to complete so I guess I'll get started. It's pretty sad when all I have to talk about is this stupid cable system. I've GOT TO GET A LIFE!

No comments: