Saturday, May 30, 2009

The sun is shining and all is well except I need to go back to school for an advanced degree if I'm ever going to loearn how to change the channels on the new AT&T Uverse system. So far I've managed to lock that sucker up at least a 1/2 dozen times. I simply wasn't born late enough to really be techno savy! I just know enough to mess things up.

It is supposed to be in the 90's today so I'm trying to throw a little water on the plants this morning. My green thumb is more a pale shade of purple. Again, I know just enough to make a mess.

I'm still trying to learn how to use my laptop and since I'm so used to a mouse the touch mouse is a little tricky. I keep skipping all over the screen and I also haven't figured out how to block and save text. It will just take me a little time to get things figured out. There are so many things I want to learn how to do.

Well, I'm off to move the sprinkler.

1 comment:

kenju said...

I don't have a laptop and I hate using the touch mouse on my daughter's laptop. On some of them, you can plug in a mouse. My son-in-law does that because he hates the touch mouse too. It was much easier to use that way.