Monday, August 24, 2020

Rocking Along

Yesterday's project was created for my daughter Julie's kindergarten class.  Julie had sent me a picture of these painted rocks and asked if I could make it for her class.  Sooooooooo here it is:

 I have to admit these were fun to paint.  I had to cut down a canvas bag so the rocks wouldn't just rattle around inside but this was fun.  Who knew we had so many expressive faces! 

Today we are back to work on the sneeze guards.  11 more to go and then we are done.  I think I have to paint a few more pvc pipes and then it's on to assembly.

Today is the first day of school here in Norman.  Going virtual for this week and then the plan is to go in person next week.  Hoping all goes well today and everyone feels encouraged by the end of the day. 

Tomorrow I'm getting tear duct plugs put in my eyes.  I have such dry eyes the doctor wants to try plugs again.  She said of have some corneal damage in my left eye so thinks I need the plugs.  I tried them several years ago but they fell out almost immediately so who knows, maybe they will work this time. 

2 comments:

kenju said...

I have never heard of tear duct plugs....hope they work for you!

Olga said...

You are a rock star!