OK This old dog is having a heck of a time trying to figure out this new computer. It's amazing how we get used to seeing things a certain way and the minute it doesn't look the same we are lost. That's how it is going with this computer. I get one problem figured out and up crop 3 more. Believe me I know it is user error but it is still frustrating.
Microsoft has now gone to a subscription system and they want $69.00 a year to subscribe to their software. I did find free downloads for compatible software but (1) I couldn't figure out how to download it and (2) Ron got nervous about downloading stuff off the internet because of viruses etc. So right now we are at a standstill. I think I'll call me computer geek son-in-law to come give us a hand.
This afternoon I am going to my daughter's house to help organize her closet. Organizing is fun to me and I love to do it. Tomorrow she wants help organizing her classroom for back-to-school. She reports back this Friday. Where did the summer go?
When I finally get this computer figured I will be able to post pictures of some of our travels (when we actually travel). It looks like NC trip will be toward the end of Oct.
Tricoul cu Guler
10 months ago

1 comment:
I never even attempt to figure out computer problems--just run straight to the computer geeks in my life!
Post a Comment