Friday, October 10, 2008

Brain Cells Still Working

The mid-term was a breeze. I guess I'm not as brain dead as I thought. We had 2 hours to take the test and I was done in 90 minutes and then went back over it for the remaining 30. Bound to get an A!!!!!!!! I better hush before I jynx myself!

I was thinking today about our economic crisis and it occurred to me that maybe this is just a ploy to address America's obesity epidemic. You know....The No Meal Plan.... Maybe George is writing his own diet book......something he can fall back on after he leaves the White house. Book tours, a spot on Dr. Phil, who knows. In the meantime we will all be getting slim, Type II diabetes will virtually be eliminated and Lane Bryant will become the new Victoria Secret. So just think of this little ole economic crisis as the new diet plan for America.

No comments: