Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I sure didn't want to come back to work yesterday.  I was enjoying my time with Ron.  He's still doing great.  He got the pain bag removed yesterday and other than bleeding like a stuck pig it went fine.  He goes back to get the staples removed Monday.

We still haven't finalized plans with the church yet but hopefully today.  Ron wants to put together a list of people to invite but I keep saying, "No one wants to come watch a couple of old people get married."   I'm just not good with being the center of attention.  Makes me really uncomfortable.  I may have to suck it up and just do it for his sake.  Gad......I'll probably have to wear a dress!  I ordered one but I haven't even tried it on yet because I'm terrified it will look horrible on me.  Not to mention my daughter had a very (cold) reaction to it.  Why are women so hard on themselves?  I know that Ron thinks I'm beautiful just the way I am and that is all that matters!  Of course he is still adjusting to his bifocals but who cares?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes and congratulations to you both!

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick

marciamayo said...

Gad......I'll probably have to wear a dress!

I laughed really hard at that.