Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend warriors

I was all set to go to Colorado in July but then the air conditioner in my car quit working.  I have to see what that will cost to repair before I commit to a trip.  I'm bummed!  Oh well, have to have priorities and fixing the car is at the top of my list.  It's way tooo hot for a car with no air!!!  I don't like sweating.

Ron and I took my brother to a funny movie Saturday.  We saw Grownups.....all you need to do is leave your brain at the door..thinking is not required for this movie but it is silly and funny!  Mike and Ron really enjoyed it (it's a real guy movie)...It was a good way to spend a hot afternoon!

Ron is at the dermatologist this morning getting (his age spot) looked at.  He didn't call me so I don't know what the doctor told him.  If he does say it is just an age spot Ohhhhhh Lordy....Ron will have a fit!

My daughters left this morning for Corpus Christie, they are chaperones for a bunch of 5th grade students.  They will all be spending the night on the USS Lexington and going to Sea World exploration camp.  I'm sure they will have stories to tell when they get back.  I think they are chaperoning 14 boys and 1 girl on this trip.  Have mercy....

 

3 comments:

marciamayo said...

Have mercy is right. 5th graders are too close to middle schoolers for me.

kenju said...

I feel sorry for that one girl. She doesn't know what she's in for.....LOL

Arkansas Patti said...

A/C is not a luxery, it is a necessity. Stay put till fixed.
I wish your daughters well. That lone girl can't help but be popular. I would have loved the odds.