Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

I was sick all weekend with a headache and sinus infection. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and will have my blood sugar checked out. I stayed home today and after sleeping about 12 hours I'm feeling a little better. I think I needed a time-out!

My brother likes to call me every hour on the hour and because it is easy for his anxiety level to sky-rocket I have to be careful about what I say. He gets really anxious if he thinks I'm sick. I know he feels that I'm the only person he has in the world. Ron is so good with him. He spends a lot of time with Mike. They have lunch together several days a week and they are football watching buddies. Just another reason why I love that guy!

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

I understand your brothers anxiety. It is so easy to crawl into a frightened state after his news. Bless Ron. What a keeper. Perhaps they can help themselves by being strong for the other.
Now get yourself back on track and well--OK? Let us know.