Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Today is the last day to get things finished. I'll be too busy next week. I'm off to go to the store and then I have a few errands to run. I hope to hang the drapes in my room today and then just clean house. Tomorrow I go back to work and then Ron's surgery is Thursday at 7:30 a.m.

Ron says that all he is waiting for is to hear the doctor say that the tumor is out and that the cancer has not spread. He says he can't think beyond that right now. I don't blame him. That's pretty much where I am as well.

I think I've been dealing with the wait by just staying busy. I've about worked myself to death actually. If I wasn't busy I'd be worrying myself to death. So this way I end up with a clean house.

Well, gotta beat the crowd to Walmart! Yuk

2 comments:

kenju said...

Tell Ron that I'm keeping him in my thoughts and have my fingers crossed.

Arkansas Patti said...

Waiting is the worst part. Just a few more days.
Thinking only good thoughts for Ron and you.