Monday, June 8, 2009

BE POSITIVE

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

I am a morning person.....cheerful upon rising, ready to start the day. However, I'm becoming increasingly aware of the fact that there are few of us out there. My father told me once that my eyelids and my mouth are connected. When my eyes open so does my mouth. I'm a talker by nature and I waste no time getting started. I don't need time to wake up it's automatic. I rise and I shine......I was talking to our grounds keeper at work the other day and discovered he is an early riser also. He wakes up happy and is ready to go. I shared this information with Ron and he said "Hooray, did you get his phone number?" "You can call and talk to him in the morning" I guess some attributes are not appreciated by everyone.

No comments: