Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Too Much TV News

Between Thanksgiving and the Lighting Ceremony at work I'm just now starting to recover. My house is about 1/2 decorated for Christmas and I'm not even sure if I'll do the other 1/2. I've been struggling with getting into the Christmas spirit this year. I don't know if it is because of the worries about our economy and all the negative talk or what but I'm just not in the holiday mood. I almost have to ration just how much of the news I can listen to right now. I am a very realistic, generally optimistic, person that doesn't worry over things of which I have no control. However, even I can be influenced by constant negative talk. People need to control what they can (frivolous spending) and save when they can. Remember, we are resourceful people who come from some pretty tough ancestors.

No comments: