Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm back to work after a 4 day weekend. I went to the doctor on Thursday to have blood sugar checked. I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get established with a new doctor and then Wednesday I go back to hear the results of my blood test. So this is the week for doctors. The 4th of July was fun. Spent the day at my daughter's house swimming and then we had a cookout. It's nice to have a relative with a pool especially in this heat! I did get a sunburn but nothing that kept me awake at night. I'm surprised since I'm so fair skinned. I put a slather of sunscreen on me but managed to get burned anyway. My weight is bouncing around right now, too much holiday goodies and not enough exercise. I think I'm just burned out with Jenny Craig. I don't want to eat their food anymore and I haven't gotten creative enough to cook. I'm basically lazy and want a miracle weight loss cure. I do realize that I have to take responsibility for my own health and I will get my head straight. I got back on my exercise bike this morning (after taking a week long vacation from it). I just have to stay committed.

No comments: