Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been such a whiner lately I've decided to regroup and give it a rest. I'm actually sick of hearing my self complain especially when I really have nothing to complain about. My sweet little mother actually paid me a visit yesterday. My brother had just taken her to the doctor and stopped by on their way home. She's so funny...she always asks me about every item in my house. "Is that new? or that? or that?" She's seen everything before but for her now every day is brand new and so is everything she sees. She still thinks I have a new car and that she's never seen it before. I've had the same car now for 11 years.......but it's new to her! Wouldn't that be something to wake up to a brand new day (literally) each and every morning. All your worries forgotten and all that's left is the promise of a new day. It kind of reminds me of the movie "50 first dates". Every day is a do over.

No comments: