Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Saw the doctor today and he is still puzzled.  Can't figure out what is causing the bronchitis.  Nothing significant has shown up from the bronchoscopy but he said he was surprised at how much he cleaned out of my lungs.  I'm on another antibiotic, an addition to the albuterol and another steroid.  He wants to see me again in 4 weeks.  I'm disappointed but he said, "We will get to the bottom of this."  He also suggested we get our air vents cleaned.  So guess that is next on the list.
I purchased this dollhouse yesterday.  It was already put together so I get to decorate the inside.  Some of the porch railing is missing and so are the doors but I think I can get replacement parts.  I thought it might be something I can do with Piper when she gets older and then I'll give the dollhouse to her when it is finished.

It is very large........3 feet wide and over 3 feet tall.  I told Ron we either have to build on to our house or move just to accommodate the dollhouse.  I want to wallpaper the inside rooms and add electric lights.  I don't know if I have the necessary skills but I'll try!
 

6 comments:

Olga said...

Love the doll house and your plans for sharing it with Piper. It's obvious she is your little angel.

oklhdan said...

Olga, I think this child was sent to me when I needed it the most. She is such a blessing and so are her parents. Having them in our lives put a painful history completely in the past where it belongs. I don't care what crazy circumstances brought this little girl to me to love. It just proves that we NEVER know what life has in store when we least expect it.

Deb said...

What a beautiful dollhouse! It will be a *wonderful* project which should give you many enjoyable hours. From experience with friends I can say "decorating" a dollhouse can take years, so maybe Piper will be able to help you finish it up. :) That would be sweet. <3

Hugs from Canada,
Deb

Florence said...

What a beautiful dollhouse!! Hope you are feeling better.

Judy said...

We're worried about you since you haven't posted since saying your doctor didn't know what was wrong. Hopefully you've just taken time for yourself to get rested and better! We'd love to hear from you---know we're thinking of you!

Nan said...

Ditto with what Judy had to say. I miss reading your posts,