Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Here He Comes To Save The Day

The endoscopy went fine.  We had to be there at 6 am and I was done and on the way home by 8:45.  He did a biopsy but I won't get the results for a few days.  In the meantime I am to continue taking the medication to coat my stomach 4 times a day.  He didn't find a bleeding ulcer but a very irritated stomach lining.  So for the most part doesn't sound bad.  Just need the biopsy results and all will be good.

Still having issues with older brother.  He told his daughter that he is giving his third of the house to his wife's son.  He was going to give it to his daughter but when she said she would sign it over to Mike or myself he said no he didn't want us to have it.  So he is giving it to his step-son.  

But my hero, my husband has decided to buy it from my brother.  He wants to get the pressure off of me and secure the house for Mike.  We are going to approach my brother with a check in hand and say take it or leave it.  I took the appraised value divided by 3 and deducted the cost of the appraisal, realtor fees and closing costs (divided 3 ways).  I totally believe his greed will make him take the offer.  I still think it is awful that he is putting us through this but I'm ready to end it and be done with him and his wife.  I need to be able to sleep at night and make sure my brother has a home to live in.

Spent the day today helping my daughters get their classrooms ready for back to school.  It's a great mother/daughter bonding time.  Gosh I love those girls so much!

3 comments:

Kailani said...

good luck with the house, and your biopsy results. Chicken broth is great for the stomach lining issues. Helped me out of a bad case of post infection IBS with weird stomach pains. :)

Olga said...

You are married to a true prince.

Florence said...

I hope your brother will accept your husband's most kind and gracious offer. What a caring husband you have. Hope all is well with the biopsy.