Thursday, December 24, 2015

The concert yesterday was very LOUD!  We saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra and though I went to one of their concerts about 10 years ago I didn't remember it being so loud.  There were a lot of flashing lights, lasers, etc.  The lights just about killed my eyes.  I'm so light sensitive I had to put on my sunglasses and still the lights were killing me.  So I listened to most of the concert with my eyes closed.  By the time it was over my head was pounding.  All I can think is that I'm really getting old!  Ron loved the whole show.

I did my grocery shopping this morning and I'm ready to make a big pot of Christmas Soup.  I make it every years for Christmas Eve.   We will be going to Jamie's house about 5:00.  I'm having that nagging feeling that I've forgotten something but I guess if I did it will just have to remain forgotten.

I'm ready to get the party started!

 

2 comments:

Olga said...

I once saw a poster in a social worker's office that proclaimed, "If it's too loud, you're too old!" That was years ago and I must have been old then. I felt jolted just reading your description of the concert.

Florence said...

I don't like loud programs either. Earplugs next time??